Tuesday, August 7, 2012

These are a few of my favorite fonts...and they're all free!

I have a bit of an obsession with graphics.  I love the colors, angles and most of all, the fonts!  A beautiful and unique font can transform an ordinary and forgettable graphic into an eye catching brand that will stay in the minds of your students and teachers for months to come.  

I have been pinning font boards on Pinterest for the last few months, and I have downloaded my favorites to use in the graphics that I create for my library and our staff development sessions.  I am not sure that I am a great designer, but I certainly have fun! I decided to try my hand at creating a font board of some of my favorite free fonts!  Here are a few of my favorites...





































Download fonts here:  Mossy - Lemon Drop - Stars from Our Eyes - Things We Said 
Tall Dark and Handsome - Roskrift - Matilde - Skinny Jeans - Freehand
Petunia Bounce - Champagne & Limousines

Download a few of these fun fonts and start creating a brand for your library!
Happy designing!

No comments:

Post a Comment